Aftermarket Specialist - Houston Area
Top Producers earn between $90K - $125K!!
The Automotive Aftermarket Specialist sells new and used car buyers automotive services, options and accessories. This position also works with outside vendors and suppliers to secure and negotiate services and products. We are looking for the right candidate with an outgoing personality, the ability to both sell and be able to explain features and benefits of accessories available for purchase.
- Professional appearance required
- Enthusiasm, strong communication skills, positive attitude, ambition, work ethic, professional conduct, high integrity and dedication to personal improvement
- Must consent to and pass a drug/background screen
Job Duties Include
- Offering services and accessories to customers and providing them with an explanation of aftermarket products and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies
- Creating and maintaining a process with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the Aftermarket Dept.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on available aftermarket opportunities and the benefits of the dealerships extended service programs
- Responsible for Customer Service follow up and appointments
- Full Benefits including 401K
- Paid Training
- Earnings potential up to $150K
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Number #1 brand awareness along with an unmatched reputation for doing good business
- New and Pre-owned vehicles available in our dealership network
- Professional work environment
ALL INQUIRIES CONFIDENTIAL