Looking for an experienced F&I Manager
Texas City, Texas
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced F&I Manager. With Full benefits (No 401K). Great hours, and competitive pay. The F&I Manager is responsible for selling financial products and services to clients at the dealership. F&I managers also work with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to buyers and are also required to uphold strict legal and ethical standards while conducting business.
- Contracts all business
- Closes potential clients, taking turns by personal contact or by phone
- Addresses bounced contracts, processing them in a timely manner
- Generates finance income on all sold clients, taking turns by personal contact or by phone
- Checks and verifies (“washes”) paperwork involved with the cash, finance or loan transactions
- Contracts or collects all money at closing
- Seeks bank approval on all financed and leased deals
- Maintains a working knowledge or leases, “balloons”, etc
- Promotes Credit Life/Accident & Health sales
- Collaborates with other departments in a professional and courteous manner
- Fills out F & I profit sheet
- Assists in acquiring approval from lenders
- Assists in the training of Sales Consultants
- Understands all current programs and rate options offered by our lenders
- Verifies insurance and completes paperwork
- Solicits extended warranty sales (after-market)
- Handles all cancellations for extended warranties and credit life cancellations
- Maintains the sale log for F&I
- Understands and implements the dealership sales process
- Attends weekly department meetings
- Team Player is a MUST.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Including Driver's License)
Operator's Driver's License (must insurable); State Insurance License.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.