Automotive Sales Consultants Needed
New Vehicle Sales Consultant
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced New Car Sales Consultant. The New Car Sales Consultant will assist clients in the purchase and ownership experience while providing an excellent level of service.
- Prospects for new clients
- Accountable for departmental performance standards; “Customer Service Index”, “Gross Average”, and vehicles sold
- Has proper knowledge of products, market trends, and certifications
- Reviews, updates and manages inventory reports daily
- Prepares and reviews monthly plan with NC Sales Director
- Creates and executes strategy for increasing market share
- Completes all aspects of the sales process including delivery of the vehicles
- Attends weekly department meetings
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.